Network Rail High Speed 8 off signalling rooms.
- To provide a replacement option to the existing Denco close control air conditioners. To provide long term environmental gains through reduction in energy usage.
- Tate partnered with FläktGroup to provide a solution to satisfy the tender requirements.
- A working design was submitted to NRHS and Tate worked closely with all parties to gain approval.
- Tate and FläktGroup produced a solution using hybrid technology to allow a high use or free cooling.
- This system used a twin circuit condenser one circuit using refrigerant and one circuit using a glycol water mix.
- Tate produced all safety critical documentation for working in the signalling rooms.
- Tate produced the full project plan.
- Tate installed all temporary cooling during the project and site setup.
- All contract milestones were met with no signalling issues during the project.
Site Specific Risks and Issues:
- Tate were working on the operational railway we supplied all RSL and DZEP staff.
- Tate arranged dispensation with the NRHS project team.
- Tate arrange safe unloading of very large items of equipment using lift and shift specialist equipment.
- Tate used the innovate what3words software to get deliveries to site first time every time.